It is here! Time to link up your projects and show off your creativity!
To kick off the party, I’m having a sweet giveaway. (You do not have to link up to enter the giveaway.)
And it just gets better - each of the other blogs participating is offering an awesome vintage giveaway as well.
GiveawayHere at Lovely Etc. I am giving away a custom vintage style sign. The sign will be in the same style as my I’ll Fly Away sign, but the winner will get to choose what it will say.
There are 5 ways to enter this giveaway. Do as many or as few as you want – just be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow or subscribe to Lovely Etc.
- Link up a project in the That’s The Ticket Blog Hop (share your entry number in your comment)
- Like Lovely Etc. on Facebook
- Post the That’s the Ticket button on your blog sidebar
- Share about this blog hop/giveaway on Facebook or twitter.
That’s the Ticket is a Blog Hop where you can link up and show your creativity in any of the following five categories:
Vintage ‘Junk’ Creations
Handmade Home Décor
And the best part – the projects you link up will be seen on all four blogs!
- Please link to the permalink of the post you are linking up.
- Please link back to this party in your post or on your sidebar either by using the button or with a text link so others can join in the party as well.
- It is not required but I would love for you to become a follower of Lovely Etc.
You can link up your projects and enter the giveaway between March 16th and March 22nd. Giveaway winners will be announced March 23rd.
Can’t wait to see all the creativity!
And don’t forget to head over to to enter the other giveaways at Knick of Time, The Old Block House, and Rusty and Redone.