I’ve got some great stuff for you guys today – free patriotic anchor printables, plus, be sure to read to the end of the post for a chance to win a $310 Target gift card. **This giveaway is now closed.**
The super talented Tasha from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body invited me to join her and more than thirty other bloggers in a little Fourth of July challenge. The challenge was to create a patriotic project in honor of Independence Day – without using the traditional red, white, and blue color scheme. Now I love my country very much but red, white, and blue are definitely not my colors so I happily accepted the challenge.
As I’ve shared before, I don’t decorate for holidays other than Christmas. It takes me sooo long to get a room in my house looking how I want it, I can’t fathom trying to redecorate everything ever few weeks.
Not to mention, I do not have the room to store all of those Valentine hearts, Easter bunnies, and shamrocks.
But…I have to admit it is kind of fun to throw in a little something seasonal every now and then. And there is nothing easier than sticking a free printable in a frame. (And bonus: finding room to store a piece of paper – no problem!)
I love that these printables show some definite patriotism with the reference to the last lines of “America, the Beautiful” but they can easily be displayed all summer long. (So you don’t have to worry about realizing in August that you still have your 4th of July decorations out.)
There are three different colors available. Plus, I even made a set without any words if that’s more your style. Just click the download link under your favorite.
After you download your favorite ones, be sure to check out the other amazing projects that have been shared so far. I love how each project is incredibly patriotic – but wouldn’t look out of place hanging around all summer.
And don’t forget to enter for a chance to win a $310 Target Gift Card by using the Rafflecopter at the end of the post!
- Patriotic Vignette by House by Hoff
- 4th of July Party Printables by The Blissful Be
- Statue of Liberty Pledge Art by A Prudent Life
- Star Spangled Entry by Finding Silver Pennies
- Stars & Stripes Tea Party by My Creative Days
- 4th of July Subway Art by Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Canadian Map Art by Inspire Me Heather
- Star Spangled Door Decor by 3 Little Greenwoods
- Patriotic Mason Jars and Free Printable by Place of My Taste
- Neutral Pallet Flag by View From the Fridge
- USA String Art by Sypsie Designs
- Lady Liberty Art by Delineate Your Dwelling
- Planked American Flag by Maison de Pax
- Fireworks Drink Stirrers by Homey Oh My!
- Mounted Declaration of Independence by Everyday Enchanting
- Land of the Free Because of the Brave Printable by Black and White Obsession
- Fireworks Table Runner by One Krieger Chick
- Chalkboard Bunting by The Dolen Diaries
- Vintage USA Framed Art by Made to Be a Momma
- Let Freedom Ring Utensil Caddy by Tiny Sidekick
- Wood Slice Canadiana Coasters
1. USA Map by Paper & Fox 2. Let Freedom Ring Gold Art by Life on Virginia Street 3. Wood Shim Flag by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body 4. Corrugated Metal Star Art by Addicted 2 DIY 5. Neutral Nautical Pallet Flag by Southern State of Mind