These DIY backsplash ideas include gorgeous backsplashes for any kitchen including peel and stick tile, beadboard, faux brick, painted backsplashes and much more.
Changing your kitchen backsplash is one of the easiest ways to update your kitchen. Even if you don’t change your cabinets or countertops, a new backsplash alone can completely change the look and feel of your kitchen.
DIYing your kitchen backsplash might sound intimidating, but there are actually lots of amazing backsplashes out there that are budget-friendly and easy to install yourself.
MORE BUDGET KITCHEN MAKEOVER INSPIRATION
Check out these DIY projects for even more budget kitchen ideas:
- 21 of the best budget kitchen makeovers (under $1000!)
- 15 Amazing ways to redo kitchen cabinets
- 25 Amazing DIY countertops you can make for cheap
- Painting oak kitchen cabinets white: the secret to perfectly smooth cabinets
- How my painted countertops look after three years of use
I’d love for you to share this post on Pinterest!