Creative DIY photo ornament ideas that will help you turn your favorite photos into beautiful Christmas ornaments for your own tree or to give as gifts.
I make a few handmade Christmas ornaments every year and photo ornaments are always my favorite to make.
I love turning favorite family memories into a tangible keepsake that we can pull out year after year as we decorate the tree. And photo ornaments also make amazing budget-friendly gifts for everyone on your list.
You can make gorgeous photo ornaments from absolutely any photos you want, but a few of my favorite types of photos to use include:
- photos from past Christmases
- baby photos
- wedding photos
- photos of the whole family
- travel photos
- old black and white family photos
The gorgeous photo ornaments below include a wide range of designs so you can easily find the ornament idea that is perfect for your own photos.
I’m pretty blown away by how gorgeous some of these photo ornaments are!
I love gifting personalized photo gifts and I think some of these photo ornaments would make amazing gifts.
Photos make any gift more meaningful and they’re often the perfect solution for those people who are extra hard to buy for.
Here are a few of my other favorite photo gift ideas for you to check out next:
- 21 Creative and Easy DIY Photo Gift Ideas
- Sentimental Christmas Photo Book – the perfect gift for grandparents and older family members
- Easy Printable Photo Advent Calendar – this is such a fun way to enjoy your favorite Christmas photos each year and would also make a great gift
And for even more DIY gift ideas for everyone on your list, I’ve also got a great collection of 50 Awesome DIY Gifts you can make for less than $10.
I’d love for you to pin this post on Pinterest!