Today I’m sharing 23 gorgeous flocked Christmas tree decorating ideas to help you find the perfect inspiration for decorating your own Christmas tree.
I just love a beautiful flocked Christmas tree. I flocked my first Christmas tree seven years ago and I don’t know if I’ll ever be satisfied with a plain green tree again!
Decorating a flocked Christmas tree is a bit different from decorating a regular tree.
Some of the ornaments and decorations that look great on a regular Christmas tree blend right into a flocked tree. and some of the ornaments that just don’t work on a regular tree look amazing on a flocked one.
These flocked tree decorating ideas include a huge variety of trees decorated in all different styles, themes, and colors. There are wintery blue and silver trees, classic farmhouse trees, graphic red and white trees, and gorgeous neutral trees.
It really is amazing how many different ways there are to decorate a Christmas tree!
This post contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.
And if you are looking for the perfect flocked Christmas tree to buy, I just bought this 7.5′ pre-lit flocked tree this year and I’m really happy with it.
And I also put together a post sharing all the best flocked trees I found while researching which tree to buy.
If you’re looking for more details on all things flocking, I’ve got you covered with the posts below:
- DIY Flocked Christmas Tree – walks you step-by-step through how to flock a Christmas tree.
- How my Flocked Christmas Tree Looks 5 Years Later – answers all kinds of questions including how much mess is actually involved.
- 15 Gorgeous Flocked Christmas Trees for Any Budget – for when you don’t feel like going the DIY route
- Easy DIY Flocked Wreath – if you want to start with something quick and easy
- What is the Best Christmas Tree Flocking Powder – if you want to know the difference between the top snow flocking powders out there
I’d love for you to pin this post on Pinterest!